SFO Forex Trade Pool
What is it:
This service is being provided as an alternative to The Intraday & Copy Trade services. This trade account will be based on the SFO Intraday Trading group currently costing $59 per month. It will be used to Trade the Copy Trade Signals on MQL5 and is traded on MT4 currently costing $79 per month. The funds will be comprised of a pool of different traders which will be managed and traded by Tevin Marshall.
The main purpose of this service is to offer SFO signals to those who have trouble taking the manual signals due to time zone differences and work schedules and also those who have trouble signing up with a broker that uses MT4 and offers copy trading in their country. Or rather signing up with a good regulated broker at all.
1. Your investment will grow exponentially faster because you are pooling together with other traders. eg: a $1000 investment on your own could leave you with 50% ROI and $500 profit in 3 months. But on a shared account that $500 could easily be $1000 or more with the same performance. *Money grows faster when there is more of it to begin with, which is why a lot of traders enjoy pools.
2. You do not have to manage or worry about your trades. Neither will you have to sign up and get verified with a broker and spend money on VPN's and VPS's. Or have your PC open 24/7 or have a PC at all. Everything will be done through my own personal trade account where my own money is and profits are sent to you from me.
3. Worry & time free trading.
4. Will cost less than the Intraday and Copy Trade groups for the same signals.
1. If you prefer to trade your own money and withdraw whenever you like this isn't for you. Consider the Intraday Telegram Group for manual trading.
2. If you prefer that only you have access your money and more control to withdraw and add to it while still having autonomous trading. Consider the MQL5 Copy Trade Group.
Structure | How it Works:
1. Entry into the pool will be sold in $1000 per slot & a one time $750 fee (Intraday Signals Cost: $708 for 1 year / Copy Trade Signals Cost: $948 for 1 year. Value of slot grows as account grows.
2. If you would like to purchase additional slots alongside your 1 slot. The fee will be a $250 one time fee per additional slot. Slots can only be purchased while pool is open. Each extra slot gets you more stake which equals more money for you out of the pools profits. eg: 1 slot could get you $1,000 of profit out of the pool in one quarter while 2 slots could get you $2,000 of profit out of the pool for that same quarter and so on. It grows in proportion to the whole account.
3. Profit dividends will be paid out once every quarter (3 months) unless there is a consensus to leave money in from every trader to make it grow faster.
4. 50% of profit will be paid back to the traders and the other 50% will be left into the account to keep it growing.
5. A 5% commission will be reserved for Tevin Marshall for each profit payment per Quarter. eg: If you are due $1,000 of profit at the end of 3 months. $50 (5%) will be reserved for Tevin Marshall.
6. Entries may be opened on every new year. Value of entry slot will be based on the account balance. Therefore it will increase as profits increase.
7. Slot Purchases & Fees are non-refundable, it will only be paid out through quarterly withdrawals. If you aren't a patient trader who desires to wait 3 months between payments. I highly suggest using the other two trading service formats, you will have more control over your money.
8. Pool entries are open from April 1st-April 30th. Number of slots may be limited, therefore the sooner you enter the better.
9. These are the same exact signals as Intraday Manual Group & Copy Trade MT4 Group.
10. If you are interested in joining, email me this Contract & NDA signed with some form of photo I.D. Simpleforexoptions@gmail.com (Must be the same as name on file) E-sign or Photo of hand signature is acceptable. *Only email if you have payment ready or sent*
11. Payment is to be sent Here.
*Trading Disclaimer*"Trading foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Investments can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all ofyour initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.